Pregnant and received tdap vaccine with husband but realized he got it for immigration. Any side effect?

May 2013
hello, i am 8 month pregnant and i received tdap vaccine and doctor recomended to my husbant too, so he got it. then we realized that he already got it 7/22/13 for imigration medical and now i am scared is there any sideefects of overdose, what should we do?
Posted Fri, 11 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
may not cause adverse effects

Detailed Answer:
Usually in adults repeat dose of tdap vaccine is recommended after 10 years.
As per the literature available no adverse reactions reported because of repeated usage within short period.
So no need to worry.
If he develops any symptoms like fever, headache, itching etc, better to consult physician once.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion.