Pregnant and having abdominal pain. Could I take digene?
User rating for this question
sir, my wife is pregnant of one and half months. She is feeling abdomen pain, seems to be gass. can tablet digene be taken for relief from gass.
Posted Wed, 27 Nov 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes it is safe Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX There can be number of reasons for pain abdomen in pregnancy, as you have mentioned it to be acidity, then she needs to take lot of water, no spicy food. DIGINE is safe in pregnancy, she can take it if you still feel it to be acidity. Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!
People also viewed
- What causes scabs on your head
- Pregnant and having abdominal pain could i take digene
- Is pregnancy possible after having sex during safe period
- Would meth cause indents on head
- Left abdominal pain pregnant
- Pregnant abdominal pain girth
- What does no fetal pole was seen mean
- Abdominal pain no bleeding pregnant
- What is the reason for cramps in 5 week pregnancy
- Pregnant coughing abdominal pain
- How is gestational age calculated
- Std cause wrinkle of penis head
- Is sexual intercourse safe when 4 months pregnant
- What causes a low hanging stomach
- Causes of yellow stain from head