Pregnant, amniotic fluid index is high and chord is near to baby's neck. How to improve it?

Mar 2016

My wife is 32 week pregnant.. and in yesterday's scan, it has been mentioned that Amniotic Fluid Index is 70 MM and chord is visualized near to babys neck.

Can you please suggest how to improve Amniotic Fluids ? and will there be any problem if chord is near to baby's neck.

Please help and suggest the measures.

Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. S Patra 25 minutes later
Hello Bhagavan,

I like to see the last ultrasound report to assist you better. So please upload the scan report as early possible.

I discuss all thing in the follow up section. Also you let me know her current medication.

Waiting for your response.