Pregnant. Want to terminate pregnancy. Suggest?

I am due date for period was 1 august...i have already tested..and it was there any method to avoid this pregancy which i can do at home without abortion.
Posted Wed, 4 Sep 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Deepti Goyal 20 minutes later

Thanks for the asking the query on XXXXXXX

If pregnancy has already occurred then you cannot do anything to stop it from progressing except abortion. There are no home remedies for it and you should not even try one if somebody has told you.

First of all you should get an ultrasound done to locate the pregnancy. After that,if you cannot continue with this pregnancy, you should consult a qualified healthcare professional and follow his/her advise strictly. Trying illegal methods by yourself may land up you in life threatening situation.

Good Luck.
Hope this information is helpful and informative to you.
If you had any further queries you can directly reach out to me on the following URL: