Pregnant. Ultrasound says Urinary bladder is distended. Homogeneous myometrial ecotexture. Meaning?

I am 8 weeks pregnant.This is my third u/s which says: Urinary bladder is distended. Homogeneous myometrial ecotexture. Bulky uterus and Well defined gestational sac with mean sac dimeter of 30 mm corresponds to 8 weeks of pregnancy with no fetal pole/yolk sac?
First pregnancy, trying for the first time and immediately got pregnant.
Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
repeat ultrasound after a week

Detailed Answer:
By 8 weeks in a pregnancy there should 've been a fetal pole seen by now as well as a fetal cardiac sound . Rarely do they appear a bit late by 10 weeks.

I suggest that you repeat the scan after a week. By then if there is no fetal pole seen or cardiac motion then you may have had a missed abortion . In such cases termination is advised .