Pregnant. Took anavar. Any effect on foetus?

I am a female body builder and was on a 12 week cycle of anavar. My last dose was July 07. In August I found out I am 4 weeks pregnant. I was wondering if the fetus is at risk?
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 8 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
This is a oral steroid and shoul not be used while pregnant. According to your timing, you are 4 weeks pregnant,in august. That means you have possibly conceived after July 7th. If thats the case,then you should be safe because the drug leaves the body within 24 hrs of the dose intake. It would be more informative if i know your last period date.
Follow-up: Pregnant. Took anavar. Any effect on foetus? 4 hours later
Hello, my last period was July 8 and my cycles are irregular, ranging anywhere from 31-43 days. Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 2 hours later
If your lamp was july 8th then you conceived 2 weeks after that . And your last dose of steroid was July 7th. In the case you are at a much lower risk of having any fetal anomalies due to that . However it's important that you mention this to your obstetrician so that proper monitoring can be done .