Pregnant. Suggest a safe protein powder to mix with berry smoothies?

Mar 2016

Hi there,
I am currently 5-6 weeks pregnant and am wondering if you would know if Gold Standard 100 percent Whey from ON is ok to drink? I would like to find a safe protein powder to mix with my berry smoothies and am getting a lot of differing feedback. Thanks for your time and help!
Posted Sun, 1 Sep 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. S Patra 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You Can Take Above Protein Supplement.

Detailed Answer:

I have reviewed above mentioned protein supplements and feedback from users who have taken it already. You can visit the following link for more detailed information.

Yes, you can take this whey protein supplements. Some of my patients also had used it previously. They got improved result without any adverse effect.

Extra protein is required throughout the pregnancy period. Therefore, you must take protein XXXXXXX food stuffs regularly with diet along with above supplements. It will help in better fetal growth and development.

Hope, above information is helpful to you. Let me know, if you need any further clarification.

Wish your good health and successful motherhood.

Dr Soumen