Pregnant. Suffer from UTI. Having high fever and stomach pain. Concerned about fetal growth?

Dear Sir,
Q.1 I am six months pregnant and suffering from UTI (TLC-0000,Puss Cells-15-20,presence of albumin is ++ and RBCs-8-10 in urine) and also suffering from high fever and stomach pain.Is it a matter of concern or any severity for fetal growth??
Q.2 I had x-ray done in 3rd month of pregnancy,will it effect fetal???? plz answer
Plz suggest the treatment.
Posted Fri, 19 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 8 hours later

UTI in pregnancy is not uncommon. It is not a very big matter of concern,but proper treatment is must to avoid complications.

Please visit your doctor at the earliest and get it treated.Any fever during pregnancy can not be taken lightly.

Treatment can only be suggested by your gynec doctor who will examiner her and advice accordingly.

Please visit your doctor soon.

X Ray: Normally X rays are not advised in pregnancy. If at all needed and your doctor decides that it is must and risk outweighs the benefit then only it is advised.

You are 6 months pregnant now and I hope you must have undergone routine ultrasound during this time. If anything has gone wrong it must have detected.

I hope this helps.

Wishing her good health.