Pregnant. Started sweating, have swollen ear, itchy rash appeared on forehead. What is wrong?

Hi this is XXXXXX. I am four months pregnant. My body is sweating much and my ears are all swollen and red a bit of itch and i have a big rash on my forehead. Can you please tell me what it is. I did go to a doctor she couldnt indentified it and recomemd that i go see a medican specialist.
Posted Sun, 28 Apr 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later

The symptoms you have could be due to vascular disturbance which occurs due to low levels of estrogen in pregnancy. This is not a serious condition and will subside on its own without any intervention.

The other possibility could be a simple allergic reaction to an allergen you were recently exposure which could be a food item, medication, any daily usable etc.

I would still recommend you to get examined by an XXXXXXX medicine specialist and discuss about my opinion with him. He will examine you and try to rule out above or find out the exact cause for the problem you have.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.

Follow-up: Pregnant. Started sweating, have swollen ear, itchy rash appeared on forehead. What is wrong? 3 hours later
One more thing its related to my husband. He is 35 years old. When he passes his stools he gets something out like a fingertip which he always have to push it back inn he is never constipated just drives alot.
Any suggestion for him? What diet should he take? He did see a doctor and he gave him some mmedican's to him. Also, he does smokes alot and his eyes are getting yellow.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 15 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

The mass your husband notices at the anal opening could probably be a skin tag which is an impending sign of developing hemorrhoids.

I suggest him to avoid constipation, take psyllium husk, green leafy vegetables and consume low fat and low spice diet.

Smoking can aggravate this condition, yellow in the eyes could be a sign of jaundice which is usually seen associated with the problem he has.

I would strongly recommend him to quit the smoking as soon as possible to prevent worsening of his condition.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.