Pregnant. Started feeling cold and took tylenol. Will this cause any harm on fetus?

I am seven months pregnant and all has been going well. Yesterday, I came down with a violent cold and took Tylenol Cold. I did not take more than the recommended dose. I woke up this morning worried that I created risk to my baby. I have not taken anything today. I did not contact my doctor because I am seeing her next week. However, I can't seem to shake the worry.
Posted Mon, 25 Feb 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 25 minutes later
At this stage in your pregnancy,taking a single dose wont cause any harm to the fetus. Most of the development is done. But in the future,i suggest that you try and take as minimal medication as you can apart from the ones prescribed by your doctor.