Pregnant. Planning to abort. Is there any side effects of taking mafigest and cytolog?

dear sir, my wife had taken mafigest kit before 8months ago; now again she is pregent but we donot want continue pregnancy i hav one child also. we want abort. i want to know that if i suggest my wife to take mafigest and cytolog tab. is any problem create in future? like brest cancer or uterous cancer ?
Posted Wed, 8 Aug 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 32 minutes later

First of all please take proper precautions to avoid unwanted pregnancy. If you are not interested in pregnancy for some time do use regular form of contraception. You can discuss available options with your doctor. There are very good safe and effective options are available now.

Repeated pregnancy and abortion in short term can harm her health seriously.

As far as using abortion pills is concerned, you must not use it on your own. Now a day’s most of doctors are against it due to the side effects they have and problem that occurs due its usage. There are chances of serious complication with the usage of such drugs.

May be inconvenient to you, but the best option is to visit a gynaecologist at the earliest and let him take the decision about the way of abortion. He will after examination will give proper advice.

I hope this helps, please feel free to ask again if you have something more to ask.

In case you do not have further query please accept the answer.