Pregnant. Noticed slight bleeding. Dark brown color. Cause?

hi doctor my name is XXXXX nd my age is 23yrs,now am was early preganancy nd it was my 2nd baby,nw i was 7weeks3days i had lite bleeding for the past 3days looks lyk end of period wid dark brown color may i know the reason??
Posted Fri, 23 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 26 minutes later
Bleeding ih early pregnancy is common but also if can be XXXXXXX . You need to get an ultrasound done to make sure the pregnancy is viable. Loss of pregnancy is common in early weeks in XXXXXXX patients . If the usg is normal then you may need medications to help sustain the pregnancy . Progesterone is commonly given in such cases. Get that use done and see your doctor.
Follow-up: Pregnant. Noticed slight bleeding. Dark brown color. Cause? 29 hours later
am not havin high bleeding,itz lyk end of period dried blood one to two drops lyk dat..
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 7 minutes later
As i said, its common to bleed in early pregnancy but even spotting can be XXXXXXX at this early stage unless you find out that the pregnancy is viable on ultrasound.I suggested you get an ultrasound first to confirm there is no hemorrhage or retroplacental clot. Then do consult your obstetrician for medication.
Follow-up: Pregnant. Noticed slight bleeding. Dark brown color. Cause? 14 hours later
ok thank u dr. this is my 2nd baby,for my 1st baby i dint face this bleedin nd all,nw my 1st baby is 1yr and 2months was born in surgery i wanna know becoz of my 2nd baby ll i hav any problem in my body on doin surgery again..??
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 5 minutes later
No a second surgery shouldnt be a problem. But you have to be carefully monitored since there is always a risk, due to the previous surgery. Normal delivery isnt advised in cases where previous surgery has been done.