Pregnant. Noticed pinkish tissue while wiping after urination and also after sex. Worried?

Apr 2014

i an 11 weeks pregnant and sometimes when i pass urine an i clean myself i sometimes see alittle pink on the tissue and also when me an my husband have sexual intercourse i also see the same thing is that ok or something is wrong i saw my gynae last week and i did an ultrasound an baby is fine im abit scared
Posted Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It may be due to infection

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX

It may be due to infection.
There is increased chance of infection during pregnancy.
You should consult your doctor and you need proper clinical examination and few investigations.
Local examination should be done to see the severity.
Don't worry,your condition is easily treatable.
You should concentrate more on personal hygiene because due to altered PH in pregnancy chances of infection is more.

Get well soon.
Hope i have answered your query.
Further queries are most welcome.

Take Care