Pregnant. No nausea, or soreness of chest. HPT had a faint line. Had a miscarriage. Suggest?

Hi, i am 10 weeks pregnant today and for the last few days i have not had any nausea and my chest does not feel as sore. I did a home pregnancy test as i was worried , and the line came up faint ( positive) then i heard that if you dilute the urine and test again the line would be darker, i did this and the line came out just as dark as the test line.
i dont go for my 12 week scan for another 2 weeks. also a year go i had a missed misscarriage at 6 weeks the heart beat was 85 bpm then stopped. I did this time around go for a scan at 6 weeks also and the heart beat was 122bpm alot higher but i am still worried. I have had some hip pain at 7 weeks but that is it apart from feeling tired and nauseated ( which has gone in the last week ) Thanks
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 55 minutes later
The decrease in nausea and faint line on urine test at 10 weeks is indicative of decreasing Hcg levels in your body.
Your symptoms are worrisome and need evaluation.
You need to consult your gynecologist and get an ultrasound scan done to find out the well being of the baby.
Getting a dark line on diluting the urine is not helpful.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.