Pregnant. LMP, urine, iui test done. Help reading the report. Is pregnancy confirmed?

Question
Hello Doctor, I 30 years. I have pregnancy, my LMP is 02.03.2013.my urine test positive.my iui was done 14 march
my beta hcg on 2.04.2013 was 526. is it ok ?or any problem is their?today is 33day of my last lmp.usuallymy cycle wa 30 days.spotting is occurs tow to three drops.i am preganant or not.
Posted Mon, 29 Apr 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 13 minutes later

Your beta-hCG value is good enough for this stage. The spotting you are experiencing now may be due to implantation bleed. To get a better idea, you should have a trans-vaginal sonogram to confirm. It will also give you an idea where the spotting is coming from. You may also have a local exam by a gynecologist to rule out local causes. Also, intercourse during early pregnancy can lead to spotting; so is lifting heavy objects and tedious journeys.

Hope I have answered your query. Please ask if you need any further clarifications. I will be happy to help.

regards,
Shanti.V.

Follow-up: Pregnant. LMP, urine, iui test done. Help reading the report. Is pregnancy confirmed? 3 hours later
i am preganant or not?

Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 1 hour later

Thanks for writing back.

Of course, as per your hCG levels, and your menstrual history, you are pregnant. I said that your hCG levels are good enough for this stage of pregnancy. I asked you to see a doctor to know the cause of the spotting and if anything needs to be done. Meanwhile take bed rest, avoid intercourse and lifting heavy objects and journeys.

Hope I have clarified your doubt. Please get back if you have any more queries. I will be ready to help.

regards,
Shanti.V.