Pregnant. Is it possible to abort child medically?

now im 21 years old im married recently im pregnant can i abort it wih taking medicine it was just about 1 month no more than that if it is possible what is the medicine can i use?
Posted Wed, 20 Mar 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 37 minutes later
You will need an ultrasound first of your pregnancy test is positive. If the scan is normal, then and within 6 weeks,then the medical abortion can be attempted. However,you will not get these medicines in your country without a prescription. You will need to see a doctor for the same. Tab Mifepristone 600mcg followed by tab misprostol 200mcg after 48hrs and repeat 200mcg misoprostol after 24 hrs of the 1st dose. This method isnt fool proof and may or may not be successful. If the abortion isnt successful then surgical intervention will be required. I would suggest seeing a doctor first and these medicines are to be taken under supervision only.
Follow-up: Pregnant. Is it possible to abort child medically? 11 hours later
in brunei it is illigal to have abortion but here are some chinese medical centre is it ok if i take medicine from them. will it harm to my helth or will effect to become pregnant again?
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 2 hours later
I cannot comment on chinese medicines. Thats beyond the scope of my expertise. Im an allopathic doctor so can only be sure of the allopathic medicines. Be very sure about the chinese medicines before you take them.