Pregnant. I have had 2 session of lipo ex. Will it harm foetus?

Ive had 2 session of lipo ex and found out I'm pregnant will it harm the fetus
Posted Fri, 17 Aug 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 2 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
The major selling point of lipo ex is often the non-invasive feature. Everyone has an inherent fear of being sliced open so this is definitely something a lot of people are excited about. However, aside from the pain and discomfort not much is discussed on the potential risks and side effects.
Lipo ex is said to be safe for most individuals except for those with metal implants and pacemakers. Pregnant and breastfeeding women are also advised against undergoing lipo ex until after they have delivered or finished breastfeeding.
As there are very few literature available and one of which suggested they should best be avoided in pregnancy i advice you to stop it and also go for ultrasound scan and consult the OBG specialist for examination. I sincerely hope that helps.
Hope I have provided the information you needed.
Wish you good health. Take care.
Follow-up: Pregnant. I have had 2 session of lipo ex. Will it harm foetus? 32 minutes later
I don't think I'm that I'm that far alone you think they will be able to tell a couple weeks r days
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 13 minutes later
Good to hear from you.
I am extremely sorry, I didn't get you question, whether you are speaking about scan or of lipo ex.
It will be great if you elaborate it. I am clarify you query.
Wish you good health.