Pregnant. How to take undezire-kit?

i am 23 years old ,weight something 45 kg and hight 5 fit
i am pregnant ,,i want to know that ,how to take undezire-kit
Posted Sun, 2 Jun 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 23 minutes later

In my opinion undezire-kit(mifepristone and mesoprost) should only be taken under supervision of an expert doctor because sometimes it may cause profuse bleeding which may be life-threatening.

So first you should consult a gynecologist and get your ultrasonography done to see the exact time of your pregnancy and site of pregnancy (to rule out ectopic pregnancy) then medication can be taken under her supervision.

You should go for repeat ultrasonography after 10 days of the medicine to rule out any retained products of conception.

This is my sincere advise to you never take this medicine without your doctor advise.

Hope I have answered your query If you have further questions I will be happy to help.