Pregnant. Having white discharge. Normal?

Mar 2013

I am currently 36 weeks 3 days pregnant now. I am having small white discharge 2-3 times per day. Is it normal (or) do i need to consult doctor immediately.

I am attaching my recent USG Report, Doctor Transcript etc.Please review and provide your suggestion & feedback.

Posted Fri, 28 Jun 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 4 hours later
All your reports are essentially quite normal, so congratulations !
Prepare yourself for a lovely time as a mother !
The glucose challenge test is borderline, so please request a glucose tolerance test just to confirm.
Regarding the white discharge, it is quite normal in pregnancy, specially as term approaches.
Occasionally, it might indicate an infection, and thus lead to preterm labour, hence, at 36 weeks, it is important to consult an obstetrician , and rule out infection or preterm labour signs and symptoms.

Feel free to discuss further.