Pregnant. Having fever at night and early morning, weakness, bitter mouth. How to cure it?

hello i am 29 of age and in 3rd month of pregnency is going...from last some days i am having some fever at night before sleeping and at early morning ....and i feel my mouth very bitter...and feel very weakness....
Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 27 minutes later

Mild fever that not last for a long in pregnancy is not to be worried because it may be a symptom of early pregnancy because of hormonal changes. Bitter taste in the mouth and weakness may also be because of the pregnancy.

Fever, which last longer and high grade fever needs medical attention,You should consult a gynecologist and rule out the cause of fever which may be due to viral and bacterial infection and should be treated accordingly.

You should take proper and healthy diet,take plenty of fluids orally,take multivitamins and take proper rest.

Don't Worry.

Hope I have answered your query.If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
Follow-up: Pregnant. Having fever at night and early morning, weakness, bitter mouth. How to cure it? 32 minutes later
tell me some remedy to remove bitterness of mouth....???
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 17 minutes later

Remedies to remove the bitterness of mouth-
1)Brush your teeth twice daily with baking soda and salt.
2)Chew cinnamon and clove.
3)Bitterness because of acid-reflux treated by eating less in amount,frequent eating and no spicy and fried food.
4)Drink some orange and lemon juice.
5)Eat dried toast in the morning.

If you do not have any further clarification you can close the discussion and rate the answer.Wish you good health.

Dr. Richa.