Pregnant. Having chest tightness, headache and bleeding nose. Any complication?

May 2013
Yes my girl fiend is three months pregnant and she keeps nose bleeds every morning and headacthes every day and she keeps getting a tightness in here chest
Posted Sun, 12 May 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

If she is having continuous nasal bleed, better to consult gynecologist once and undergo tests like:
-Blood pressure
-Blood test for coagulation profile
-Local nasal examination to rule out causes like nasal polyps etc.
She has to check for her hemoglobin status also, as anemia can cause breathlessness etc.
Taking plenty of water, sufficient rest, antacids can help in decreasing the other symptoms.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.