Pregnant. Having chest congestion. Is it safe to take deriphillyn injection?

Hi, I am 5 weeks pregnant and am asthmatic since
childhood. I m having chest congestion due to which
my asthama has it safe to take deriphillyn injection? If yes please recommended the dosage
Posted Tue, 1 Jan 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 19 minutes later
For acute asthmatic attacks, you can take injection deriphyllin. But having a salbutamol inhaler or a nebulisation will offer a better and instant relief from the congestion. You can consult a physician for appropriate dosage regimens according to your built and the clinical symptoms.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.