Pregnant. Have swelling in face, feet, leg and hand. Normal?

Now i am 34 weeks 2 days pregnant.Having swelling in face,feet,leg and hand for last 10 days.Feeling like have swelling throughout the body.i didn't have swelling before.My blood pressure level is 90/60 now.I didn't check my weight for 10days.
I went for a checkup before 13 days.
Please let me know swelling is normal now? 13 days back only i came from bangalore to tamilnadu.Swelling is because of climate change?Baby movements seems to be normal(10 kicks/day).
Posted Wed, 17 Jul 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 36 minutes later
I have gone through your blood & urine reports,but instead of getting usg obstetric doppler report I am getting just blank page there can be some technical error.
Your blood & urine reports are normal.
However in pregnancy swelling all over body is not a good sign it can be due to severe anemia, hypoproteinemia, pre-eclampsia.
As your hemoglobin is more than 10 severe anemia is ruled out
To rule out hypoproteinemia & pre-eclampsia get serum albumin & urine albumin test done.
If these test come normal then there is no need to be worried.
I will be available for your further queries.