Pregnant. Haemoglobin has gone down. Taking ecosprin. Done level 2 scan. What does it indicate?

Hello Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX columbia asia ,Gurgaon,This is XXXXXXX XXXXXXX here ,your regular patient and my MRN in coulmbia asia is 3831.this is my start of six month pregnancy and I have moved to small city in Jharkhand under local doctor Dr, Nootan recent times,my haemogloebin has gone down come under 10 and I have also done level 2 scan of which reports are being attached.I am taking ecosprin 75 mg daily,Fexid-xt 1 TB daily,Cdense 1tb daily,f029 1 tb daily.
I have reports of glucose and haemoglobin.
Glucose pp:91
Please advise if anything needs to be changed or added further
Posted Wed, 29 May 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 19 hours later
Its nice to hear from you.
Your Hb is definitely less
I have not seen your level 2 scan . Hope its fine
You can increase your iron to 2 tabs a day and take with tab vit c 500 mg
Sugar is fine
Pl rpt Hb after 4 wks
You have good time to improve your Hb
Also check your thalassemia screen which we did ,I believe it was normal
You can call now at 0000 as before.
Follow-up: Pregnant. Haemoglobin has gone down. Taking ecosprin. Done level 2 scan. What does it indicate? 10 minutes later
Hi Maam,
I have already sent level 2 scan report in attachment.Have you received or I need to send it again.Please see my level 2 scan.

Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 22 hours later
It was nice to speak to you.
Saw your level 2 scan looks fine.
Wish you good health
Time to get tetanus inj
Best wishes