Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and nose bled. Symptom of miscarriage?

Infertility Specialist
Hi there,

I am six and a half weeks preganant and have been feeling predictibably feeling quite queasy with very tender breasts. I took a digital preganancy test three days ago and it listed that I was preganant and I conceived 3 weeks ago. However, yesterday my pregnancy symptoms stopped, I no longer had sore breasts and was not feeling very sick. I also awoke with a nose bleed and heard that was a sign of miscarriage? Can you please help?
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later

It is good that sore breast has become normal. Anyway it is not a typical symptom of pregnancy. You should be happy that you are fine now. Many people don’t feel symptoms always. So you are just fine.

Symptoms change as pregnancy advances. Relax. Nose bleeds does not mean abortion. It could be just small local trauma or some minor cause. I suggest you get your blood pressure checked. Get a trans-vaginal ultrasound to know fetal heart beat and confirm safety of your baby inside the womb.

Hope this helps. Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.