Pregnant. Getting frequent urination, morning sickness and darkening of areolas. What care should be taken?

May 2013
Two days before I knew that I am Pregnant. My Blood Group is B Positive. I have tested on house and consulted with Doctor. I have the following symptoms viz. Frequent Urination, Morning Sickness, Missed Period, Darkening of Areolas, Bach-ache, tender, swollen breast and Vomiting Feeling. From my first date of last period, this is 5 weeks. I am going to Pune by Air from Lucknow to Delhi and Delhi to Pune for 1 week by Indigo Flight. I will go there Sherdi and Tryambkeshwar and Aamby Valley and will again come back from Air by Indigo Flight from Pune to Delhi and Delhi to Lucknow. I am residing at Faizabad and Lucknow is 150 kms aways. My all local traveling is through car. Kindly advice me should I go on this visit or not? If I can go what should I keep care and whether I can drink Mama Protinex or not.
Posted Mon, 15 Oct 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 29 minutes later

Traveling by air in early pregnancy may not cause much harm usually.
While going in the car better to go slow, avoid jerks.
Before going to travel better to consult gynecologist once and confirm intrauterine pregnancy by ultrasound.
Then with her advice you can take progesterone pills, these will prevent premature uterine contractions.
You can also keep progesterone injection with you, if any pain abdomen, spotting etc occurs you can take that with the help of local health care provider.
You can continue the folic acid tablets and if needed anti emetics for nausea and vomitings.
You can drink mama protinex or any health drink you like, along with this you have to take sufficient nutritious diet containing fruits, vegetables etc.
Even in traveling maintain timely diet chart.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.