Pregnant. Feeling low and liquid oozing out. What to do?

Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist
im 9th month pregnent and now days feeling very low and some liqiuid is coming out now days regularly.
Posted Fri, 21 Jun 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Kerry Pottinger 43 minutes later

Thank you for your query.

The liquid coming out could be because your waters have broken. This can sometimes result in a constant or intermittent trickle or could be more of a gush of water. You may not necessarily feel any contractions if you are not yet in labour.

However, if this water has been coming out for a few days then you should see your doctor as there is a risk of infection once your waters have broken.

I hope this has helped you. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Dr K A Pottinger MBChB