Pregnancy test positive after delivery. What should be done?

I have given a birth to a baby boy on 22nd April'13. I had a intercourse last month with my husband. I have had my last period on 2nd Sept'13 and today I've tested with Pregnancy test strap , which is positive.. Request your assistance.
Posted Mon, 28 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Consult a Gynecologist

Detailed Answer:

Usually the periods and fertility resume within 6 months of a delivery. Since you are pregnant during lactation, It is not advisable to continue the same.

I would recommend a Gynecologist visit who after examining you would take a better call.