Pregnancy test, missed period

Me and my fiance had sex and he nutted in me......2 hours later I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive could I be pregnant??? I missed my period already
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sapan J. Pandya 23 minutes later

You do not get pregnant within two hours after sex. When intercourse takes place between 10 to 20 days of the menstrual cycle, the chances of pregnancy are high. If today is first day of your menstrual cycle, you have maximum chances of getting pregnant between 17-27 May. The first day of menstrual cycle is when bleeding is seen. If you become pregnant between 17-27 May, you will have a missed period on 07-June. Around 14-June will be time when your pregnancy kit will show positive report.
So you had had an intercourse around end of March or beginning of April, which has led to the present pregnancy.
Could you let me know the first day of your last menstrual cycle?
Waiting eagerly for your follow-up.
Follow-up: Pregnancy test, missed period 1 hour later
My last menstrual was april 9 2011 I took a pregnancy test and it was positive
Answered by Dr. Sapan J. Pandya 3 hours later

If the first day of your last menstrual cycle was 9 April, your fertile period was between 19-29 April.

Repeat the urine preg test again. if positive, you have become pregnant, because of intercourse during that period.

Thanks for query.