Pregnancy ruled out with serum hcg result. Will Deviry cause harm if pregnancy is present?

Dear Sir,
My wifes last LMP was on 6/4/13 and period cycle is 28 days. She tested for Serum HCG Levels and result is less than 0.1. 1. is pregnancy ruled out. 2. If still pregnant does usage of Deviry (prescribed by Gynec) tablet harm the pregnancy.
Posted Sun, 9 Jun 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 16 minutes later
If serum beta-HCG is less than 0.5 means pregnancy is ruled out.
So your wife is not pregnant.
Period can be postponed due to deviry tablet what she is taking.
Consult your gynecologist to stop deviry so that withdrawal bleeding can start.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available for your further queries.