Pregnancy kits for detecting ovulation time. Can temperature results give proper ovulation time?

Question
Hi,i am live in XXXXXXX My age 41,height 175 cm,weight 90.In Agust i like to go country so i decided to buy some good kit for fast get boy baby.Last year i am married and stay with my wife only 1 weak this year i will stay 1 year,my wife age 36,height 174 cm,weight 65,She is helthy but i am affraid about her age .How can she pregnet fast and give me boy baby.Can you tell me any tips or any kits .I have searched on many web site many kits available very costly or cheap,For me very defficult to chose.For example Duo fertility monitor(cost 480 GB pound) working with woman body temperture,this Duo fertility monitor show pin poin ovulation day.Other moinitor working with toung test (cost 340 euro).Other as like well know Blue fertilty strip working urine test XXXXXXX cost are dont metter ,I like fast result pin piont ovulation time.Can temperture result give pin piont time of ovulation or urine and toung test scope.
Posted Sun, 27 May 2012 in Getting Pregnant

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 25 minutes later

Urine test is very sensitive in finding the exact day of ovulation and next would be the Duo fertility working on body temperature.The urine test identifies the presence of luteinizing hormone which is a reliable indicator of ovulation.

You can plan intercourse based on the ovulation dates for early conception but there is no method developed yet to get a desired sex of the baby.

Well, the age of your wife has to be considered but still there are good chances of her getting pregnant provided she do not have any gynaecological issues.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Follow-up: Pregnancy kits for detecting ovulation time. Can temperature results give proper ovulation time? 5 hours later
Hi,with respect you tell me urine test strip good or duofertlilty monitor.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later
Hi again,

Thanks for writing back.

Urine test strip is best test to monitor fertility.

Hope I answered all your questions. Please use any answer clarification before closing and rating this answer. I will be happy to explain or expand on any issue you may have.

Follow-up: Pregnancy kits for detecting ovulation time. Can temperature results give proper ovulation time? 10 hours later
Hi,last year i have used multivitmin mineral and every days three times coffees.May you know better itlian coffee with out milk very strong.After three month i feel my ears ,eyes and face red.If any body take about me in wrong words my eyes and face hot and red,nervous and dpressed,after this situation i talked to doctor ,he said you depressed,doctor gave me some medicine as like ciproxin and songar but after my exam of blood he told you are daibetes my (P-Glucos 165 mg/dl)after 1 hour breakfast.In my family no anyone daibetes.Part of my father family blood,preasure.Dear can you tell me i am predaibetes.If i am predaibetes reason stress.Its possible go back normal and live with out medicine metformin.Now my weight 89,height 175 cm,i have losed 4kg in 28 days.I decided to go back India and live with my family may good changing and go back normal life.I hope you tell my in detail.Doctor you tell me its possible in stress high blood glucose above normal range?if live not function normal secound (if liver function normal in future can i get normal blood glucose without medicine and live normal live?

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

Yes, there are possibilities of blood sugar being high during stress. This happens due to increased hormones released during stress.These hormones increase the sugar levels in normal individuals too.

If it is prediabetes the good exercise, diet control and life style change will help you to prevent it getting progressed.Staying in India with family could be considered a good life style and can hel you combat diabetes.

Liver function is not related to diabetes . Even with liver function being normal the blood sugars can be high.