Pregnancy. Specialist doctor in CMC Vellore?

I need to know the specialist doctor in Pregnancy in Vellore CMC now?
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 7 hours later

As you must be aware CMC Vellore is a very prestigious institute. This institute provides treatment for many disease and it has World class Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.

They have got 3 units each managed by one professor. You have to visit the out patient department from Monday to Friday on rotation basis. It is difficult to name a doctor as every day the unit changes. Each Unit takes routine Obstetric care (pregnancy cases).

For more information I am writing the contact details of the institute so that you can book the appointment in advance.

Web address:
WWW.WWWW.WW Email id:
Phone no.for booking appointments:(Please call between 7am to 9.30pm)
0416-0000, 0000,

As she is pregnant proper antenatal care is must.She also need to have some routine check ups like antenatal profile if already not done,ultrasound for fetal well being and other tests as per the doctors advise.

I hope this will guide your properly and make things easier for you.

I will be glad to answer any further queries that you have.