Post angioplasty to coronary artery. On aspirin, clopidigrel, bisopralol, nicorandil and atrostatin. Felt dizzy, hot and tingly

im four weeks post angioplasty to my rt coronary meds are aspirin 75mg od.. clopidigrel 75mg od.. bisopralol 1.25 od.. nicorandil 10mg bd..atrostatin 80mg nocte.. was out y;day walking the dog and suddenly became very dizzy my whole body went v v hot and tingly I thought I was going 2 pass out it was also associated with a strong feeling of doom. it went on for about 2hrs but was lessening in duration and severity.

Posted Wed, 9 Oct 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please visit ER

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam
Please see your doctor in Emergency room (ER) at once. Since it is only 4 weeks into the angioplasty, the most dreadful complication of angioplasty i.e. stent thrombosis can happen. This is something which definitely should be ruled out. The sudden blocked of right coronary artery may result in complete heart block/ abnormally low heart rate and can have similar features. However since this can be ensured historically, you must visit your ER for evaluation.