Possibility of pregnancy due to ejaculated sperms just leaking through two layers of clothing

Question
My girlfriend was giving me a handjob and i ejaculated! I am not sure if it got onto her stomach of is some of it ended up on her pants. if that was the case what is the possibility for her getting pregnant through two layers of clothing as she was wearing pants and panties at the time.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 55 minutes later
Hello and thanks for query
It is not possible for sperms to penetrate two layers of clothing and finally finding their way into the vagina.
Relax and don't worry as it is not possible.

I hope to have answered your query however if you have any additional concern I can take care of it.
Thanks and best of luck.

Follow-up: Possibility of pregnancy due to ejaculated sperms just leaking through two layers of clothing 31 minutes later
Thank you so much!! Just to make sure, it cannot happen???

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 5 hours later

Yes. It cannot happen.

I hope you are relaxed now. If you are satisfied with my response please accept by closing the discussion.

Thanks again