Possibility of infection in oral sex?

i need some personal advice. I want to know about oral sex. If I lick my wife private parts then can i get any infection? If I lick her vagina then can i get infected?
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 15 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

If both of the partners are fine and no one has any Sexually Transmitted Disease or any infections then there is no harm in having oral intercourse.

As long as both of them agree and are comfortable it is fine to continue.

You also discuss it with your wife if she is comfortable as both of you should enjoy the act.

Hope this answers your query. I will be available for follow up query if any.