Positive pregnancy test. What is the safe way of abortion by medical pills?

After analysis of pregnancy test kit, i found my priyansic is pregnant from past one month, so we decided to abort it through medicine pill. So please suggest us the best way and respond us with medicine name and dose limit which is safe. please help us on urgent basis.

Details Given below:-----

Female Age---23 years
Weight--39 Kg.
Height--5 foot 2 inches
A little weakness. No Smoking & Drinking.

Your Kind Response is awaited.
Posted Sun, 17 Jun 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 2 hours later

I can understand the situation you are in, but dear it is not possible to prescribe any abortion pills.

The best option (may be difficult one for you) is to visit a gynaecologist in person and take his advise.

Taking abortion pills without medical supervision is very risky and a strict no no.

At times there are some complications occur which can lead to trouble.

It is important for her health, that she visit a doctor (gynaecologist) and take advice.

Anything done in haste, may lead to problem at present and in future pregnancy also.

So I urge you to avoid any short cuts and visit a doctor at the earliest.

One word of advise-please be careful in future to avoid such incidences.

Wishing her good health.