Please tell me medicine which help me to reduce sex

Psychiatrist
Question
Please tell me medicine which help me to reduce sex excitement and evacuation of sperm at night bad dream
Posted Sat, 25 Nov 2017 in Sexual Health

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Paroxetine can be used

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

First of all I like to inform you that some form of excitement and wet dreams are common among youth and normal to some extent. I mean to say that if there are no secondary problems due to release of sperms they can be ignored. This is because it is natural to have excitement during young age. At the same time the sperms are produced continuously and if there is natural way to release them (read sex) they release during the time when you have least control (during night).

In case the release of sperms and night time excitement causes problem in form of weakness or other way, Paroxetine 12.5 mg can be used at the start of treatment. This is prescription only medication and you will need to see a local doctor to get a prescription. The alternative for this purpose include fluoxetine and sertraline among others.

I hope this answers you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.