Planning to remove hair from chest and hand. Safe to go for laser hair removal?

I wanna remove hair from my chest nd hands so wat is the cost for laser har removal???
Posted Sat, 25 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kruti 37 minutes later

Laser hair removal is more like reduction of hair growth.

By giving repeated sessions of laser, first every monthly , then when the hair growth reduces, then at a gap of 6 weeks or so, the hair growth reduces to such an extent that you may have to repeat the laser once in 3- 4 months also.

It is very effective , and after a while growth really reduces to a bare is quite painless , when its done its just like a tiny pricking sensation which is hardly anything.

However, I would like to inform you that after all the sessions are over there might still be some hair growth which will be fine and light in colour.

The cost varies from clinic to clinic however a single session would cost around three to four thousand for one body part depending on the part for which you are taking laser.

You will first need to ascertain whether laser can be done for you, it depend on the thickness and the growth you have on your hands and chest. Laser is not done for fine hair.

Also of you have any history of keloid i.e raised scars on the body, then Laser should be avoided.

Please let me know if you have any queries.