Planning to have Pap smear & Mammogram done. Recommend reliable hospital /clinic?

Hi,I am an employee of XXXXXXX India Private limited . How do i log in to chat with a specialist. As per our HR , employees of XXXXXXX have free access to healthcare magic.
Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Hello and welcome to XXXXXXX

Thank you for writing to us.

The team of XXXXXXX shall help you out if you wish to initiate a chat with a doctor, you can email them at ' YYYY@YYYY ', do not forget to fill a few details in the subject line. The team here at XXXXXXX will get back to you at the earliest, providing you details on a chat and how to go about it.

You require a Pap smear as well as a mammogram. Although a pap smear can be done at any hospital or clinic-like small setup, mammograms are usually either available at mutli-speciality hospitals or at diagnostic centers. For this reason I would recommend Manipal Hospital, which is not far from Marathalli. This is a reliable hospital, and has many good doctors available like Dr. XXXXXXX Dr. XXXXXXX Dr. Hemanandani. All very experienced and sought after specialists.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications. I would gladly help you. I wish you lots of luck and a hope you have a pleasant and comfortable experience at Manipal Hospital, Marathalli.

Best wishes.
Follow-up: Planning to have Pap smear & Mammogram done. Recommend reliable hospital /clinic? 16 minutes later
Thanks a lot for the update. Could you be able to fix an appointment with any of these doctors in Manipal ?
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 3 minutes later
Hello once again.

It would be my pleasure to help you fix an appointment, but unfortunately fixing an appointment will require patient details, convenient timings, choosing a doctor most suitable to your requirement, etc. Details which I would not be able to provide. For which I would have to go back and forth.

So I suggest you call the receptionist at Manipal Hospital, who will certainly help you with all the details, information and take down some of your information to convey to your doctor as well.

The contact information is as follows:
Manipal Hospital
98, HAL Airport Road, Bangalore - 0000
Fax : 080-2526 6757
Phone : 080-2502 4444/3344
E-mail : YYYY@YYYY
I hope this information helps you. Please feel free to contact me for any further clarifications, I am always available to help you. You can also rate my answers after closing this discussion if you are satisfied with the information provided.

Best wishes.