Planning to conceive. Feeling tired, breast pain and fever before periods. Is this normal?

Hello Doctor,

I am 34 years old female, married for 1.5 years. We are planning for the kid, from last 4-5 months. I am having regular period of 32 days cycle. And duration is 4-5 days. One week before I get my periods,
1. I start feeling very tired.
2. Considerable amount of breast pain also will be there.
3. And I feel body temparature is also increased.
4. Just before the period starts I will have kind of burning sensation in vagina.

Do I any problems in conceiving because of above mentioned symptoms?

And one more thing what I observed is whenever I have intercourse with my husband, next day morning when I get up, I feel kind of thin liquid flow from vagina? Is this normal?

My body temparature as such is high always, I will have most of the time buring sensation in palm and hands. Does this cause any problem?

Posted Tue, 23 Oct 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
First you need to know that the mentioned symptoms are called pre-menstrual symptoms and are not the reason why you havent conceived. These symptoms are normal and occur in many women. You say that your menstrual cycles are regular and normal,hence its important that you and your husband both undergo some tests that would give us a better picture of what is the problem here.You need to undergo some blood tests and and HSG.Your husband needs to get a semen analysis done. After these reports are done,further management can be dealt with.
You should consult a infertility specialist.
Follow-up: Planning to conceive. Feeling tired, breast pain and fever before periods. Is this normal? 22 minutes later
Hi Doctor,

Thank you for the answer. It is 4-5 months we have started trying. Should I wait for some more time. Or Should we consult the doctor asap.

Thank you very much
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 56 minutes later
I fyou and your husband have been trying for regularly for 4-5 months,then consult the specialist soon.