Planning pregnancy. Follicular study done. Will the egg get ruptured and will pregnancy occur?

hello doctor, we are planning for pregnancy . doctor ask me to follicular study i stated that from my 9th day
in 9th day r.ov 12*14, l.ov msf , endomaterial thickness 3.5mm
11th day r.ov 20*16, l.ov msf ff+, ET 6mm
13th day r.ov 28*21, l.ov msf ff++, ET 11mm
here doctor ask me to put injection name is HUCOG-5000 HP and again next day i went to scan ie 14th day
14th day r.ov 29*23, l.ov ff++, ET 11mm
doctor said that egg is not rupture
now my question is when the egg will get rupture? is that injection is not working for me ? will i get pregnancy or not?
Posted Thu, 31 May 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 28 minutes later

Usually the egg will rupture in 24 hours of the injection but in some it does take more than 36 to 48 hours.I would ask you to wait as the egg will surely rupture soon.

As soon as the scan confirms of ovulation (egg rupture) then planned intercourse will have high chances of pregnancy than a normal time intercourse.

Do continue getting the scan done to know the date which is favourable.Since the development of the Ovum is good and now it is 29*23 its near to rupture the chances of you getting pregnant are good though the pregnancy is not 100% sure.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.