Planning for sex reassignment surgery. What cure and medication is to be taken?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - May 2013
May 2013
Question
sex changeI want to know what steps I need too take to have and srs reassignment surgery done.and what kind of pills I need to take for my breast Can grow and my skin can get soft.

Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

In sex reassignment surgery - trans women (male to female):
-First you have to consult the doctor and undergo through examination to find out the genuine cause for surgery, to assess the fitness to face the surgery, and to estimate the success of surgery.
-Then penectomy, orchidectomy followed by construction of the vagina should be done.
-After that you need to take hormonal pills containing estrogen and progesterone for some months to increase the size of the breast tissue and for skin changes.
As this process is expensive and needs high surgical skill, better to choose the option only when it is very much needed.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.

Follow-up: Planning for sex reassignment surgery. What cure and medication is to be taken? 45 hours later
can u find me a doctor so I can start working on it.

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 2 hours later
If you mention your residence place, I may suggest some hospitals.
Wish you Good Health, If you are satisfied with my response please rate the answer after closing the discussion.

Follow-up: Planning for sex reassignment surgery. What cure and medication is to be taken? 55 minutes later
iam in Birmingham Alabama

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 35 minutes later
Following links may help you or you may get relevant information there:
WWW.WWWW.WW WWW.WWWW.WW WWW.WWWW.WW