Planning for second child. Are there specific days in which we have relation can detect the sex of the baby?

Hi Doctor,
I am 29 years old & have 2.5 years daughter. Now I am planning for 2nd child. I had heard about there are some specific days in which if we had relations there can be chances of having baby girl or boy. Though it is not 100%. My last period was 29th May 2013 & usally my cycle is 30 days. Can you help me with the days on which if I make it happen to have baby Boy.
Posted Tue, 16 Jul 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 1 hour later
Well a lot is said and written about ways to have a specific gender. This subject is illegal in India. There are websites which tell about chineese calendars. There is no scientific evidence for any such informationdistract