Planning for liposuction and refirming breast. Suggestions

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
I am 51 yrs old and I have a belly that I am not satisfied with ...I was thinking of liposuction. I was also thinking of refirming my breast. I am a little scared of having it done but I really want to feel good about those parts of my bodyCan you provide me with info and estimated quote..
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2013 in Beauty
Answered by Dr. Mayank Singh 49 minutes later
Dear Quinonesy
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic
According to me it is perfectly fine and possible to want to address your body parts to feel better.The tightening of breasts can be done by a procedure called mastopexy which may or may not be associated with an augmentation of breast size with implants if desired by you.The belly fat can be treated with liposuction if there is no laxity of abdominal muscles or excess hanging of loose skin.If any of above is positive then you may require a XXXXXXX abdominoplasty or tummy tuck which can be confirmed only once a plastic surgeon examines you in person. Both the procedures of breast and belly can be done simultaneously in the same sitting. Price of procedure and estimate quote varies from location as well as the surgeon so I won't be able to guide you with that. What I chargefor mastopexy is around $ 1500 and for liposuction of abdomen $ 1000
. Prices in your state and country you will find online on surgeon's web sites.
I hope I have answered all your queries.If you have any further doubts feel free to post again.
God bless
Dr Mayank Singh MS MCh plastic surgery ( gold medalist)
Consultant cosmetic , hair transplant & laser surgeon
Radiance cosmedic centre, new delhi
email drmayanksingh@