Planning for hair transplant. Any advice?

looking for Hair Transplant. Need advise, place and doctor
Posted Sun, 9 Dec 2012 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later

Thanks for writing in.
Hair transplant is needed in late stages of alopecia when medical treatment is not possible and large part of the head is bald.Also the donor area at the back of the head has sufficient hair.

What extent of hair loss you have ?
Do you have hair at the back of the head in good amount?

FUT (follicular unit transplant) is the latest and best method of hair transplantation.
Cost of the surgery starts from 75 thousand and can go upto 2-3 lakhs.

A dermatosurgeon or plastic surgeon may be able to do hair transplant.

DrMadhu is a good hair transplant surgeon in Hyderabad.

APOLLO COSMETIC SURGICAL CENTER a good place in chennai.Address is No.14, Jayammal Street, Teynampet, Chennai .

Before going for surgery a proper examination of type of hair loss and extent of alopecia should be assessed by dermatologist.Possibility of medical treatment should also be taken.

Hope this helps.

I will be available for follow up.

Follow-up: Planning for hair transplant. Any advice? 13 minutes later
Thanks a lot Dr XXXXXXX

Ya i lost my hair badly, hence looking for an option. I did lots of research and found Dr XXXXXXX name as well. Could you please suggest if anyone in available in Bangalore. Thank you so much for your advise, it's really help me to take decision.

I checked few center but not able to take decision, which is the good one.
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 5 hours later

The final decision depends on you.Dr Venkatraman mysore is a very XXXXXXX and established person in bengalore.At his facility called "charmalaya" hair transplant is available.He has a good track record.

Also doctor XXXXXXX Katekari is a very prominent and leading surgeon in hair transplant surgery.He has unique and minimally invasive surgery method which makes almost painless surgery.

Before undergoing surgery you can personally visit the centre and consult the surgeon about your expectations.You can also ask for the surgeons previous work after you are satisfied then you can take decision.

Hope this helps.