Planning for full body check. What test should be done?

I want ful body check up how?
Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 57 minutes later
Thanks for your concern,
I am glad that you want full medical checkup, as it is said prevention is better.
You can visit a Physician and after full examination relevant investigations may be planned.

Basically complete check up should include minimum Complete blood count, fasting blood sugar, postprandial blood sugar, Kidney functions, Liver functions, Lipid Profile, an X XXXXXXX chest, ECG, Treadmill Test, and Ultrasonography of abdomen any other if required.

You can visit some good hospital and various general health checkup packages are available.
Hope this helps, if you have any further query please ask, I will be happy to help.

Dr.Akhilesh Dubey M.D.