Planning for baby, stress, medication to get energy

I am 34 and my wife 32..we are planning for a baby this year. however due to our work stress we are unable to relax and enjoy sex in the night ....any medicines or sprays which will reenergise us to feel fresh and enjoy sex......
In case if you can suggest some medicines or oinments for Lubrication, Longer errection and medicines which will help my wife and me to have a we have already 34-32 we are worried.
Posted Tue, 15 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jagdish 4 hours later

It is very difficult to avoid work stress. But you can organize the time and spend the time for romance. If you spend more time in romance you will get different ideas. Watch visual stimulating videos which increase sex drive. Spend more time on romance I weekends. Small things which enhance interaction between partners will increases sexual stimulation. Please do not think baby planning as a goal oriented program. It surely happens when you are in love rather than stressful thoughts.

Reduce stress. Begin some kind of relaxation methods-yoga, meditation, listening soft music, breathing exercises, hot showers will relieve mind from stress. Perfumes, roses will increase libido. Perfumed condoms also increase libido.

Check the serum testosterone levels. Low levels can decrease sex drive. If the levels are low replacing testosterone hormones will increase drive.

KY Jelly is very gentle and can used for lubrication. There are medicines which increase the erections so that you can perform well. You can use them occasionally. Consult physician and get the prescription for Tadil and other kind of medicines to increase erections from physician.

If you are sexually active but unable to get children, consult doctor. Get semen analysis. Your wife also needs evaluation for not having babies. There basic tests which detects any abnormalities which might be interfering with having babies.

Good luck.

Disclaimer: The information on this email and portal is provided for general informational purposes only and SHOULD NOT be relied upon as a substitute for sound professional medical advice, evaluation or care from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider as a complete assessment of an individual has not taken place. Nothing on this email and website should be used for treating or diagnosing a medical or health condition. This is not a replacement for Doctor - patient relationship and physical examination by other qualified healthcare provider.