Planning for baby. Having lower abdomen pain. Feeling hungry and tired. Had Poly-cystic ovary. Taking Krimson. Miscarriage or conception?

Hello, planning for my first age is 30 and my husbands age is 32. My last period date is 3rd XXXXXXX we contacted on 13th , 14th,17th,18th , 20th. Around 25th i was feeling some pain on my left lower abdomen, the pain continues and a week later it was shifted to whole lower abdomen and lower back.i was feeling more pain when i stand for long durations with that i was also feeling more hungry and tired.all that makes me think that am successfully conceived but on 7th July i got the periods. And that pain is still there. This pain is different as i usually feel during my periods. I want to know that what has happened, is this is a miscarriage or anything else. Why the conception has not happened this time. Pls suggest for the next time.I had polycystic ovaries earlier which was resolved after i took krimson 35 tablet for 4 months.
Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 2 hours later
The success rate of pregnancy per month(conception rate) is about 15% per cycle in a young healthy individual. A young healthy couple must try for a minimum of 1 yr before seeking traetment. In women with PCO the ovulation may npot be very regular and on occassions late or absent. To know the ovulation , kits are available which determine the ovulation, can be purchased from a chemist near you.The other means to know ovulation is doing ultrasound follicular study from day 10/11 of cycle till ovulation with a radiologist.
Pain abomen which persists over this long is not normal and need evaluation.
If you have yellow vaginal discharge there could be pelvic infection. other causes ofr pain are ovarian cyst, appendix endometriosis and bowel upset.
You appear to have cycle length of 34-35 days and if so your most fertile days are day18-22 of cycle. Delay in cycle cant be considered miscarriage unless you bleed after testing positive.
Follow-up: Planning for baby. Having lower abdomen pain. Feeling hungry and tired. Had Poly-cystic ovary. Taking Krimson. Miscarriage or conception? 14 hours later
This pain which i feel has a trend, in morning when i get up i feel no pain but as the day goes it become more and at night it become severe in my lower back and lower abdomen, pelvis area, what is this.
My cycle length is 29-30 days but this time it got late.according to this pls tell me the ovulation date. Someone has suggested me to take fertyl tablet , is it safe , or has some side effects ??? If it is safe, can i take it on day 3rd of the periods.I am desperate to become pregnant as early as possible.
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 20 hours later
When cycle length is not fixed, ovulation can't be predicted. Ovulation typically occurs 14 days before the menses.

It's not safe to take Fertyl without prescription.

You can do ultrasound follicular study to know if and when ovulation is occurring. This is done by a Radiologist starting from day 12 of cycle. I can understand your impatience but this thing needs a lot of relaxation

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need further clarifications.