Pityriasis rosea,pregnant.Miscarriage possible?

My husband just got diagnosed with Pityriasis Rosea, I looked it up because I am not familiar with it. I read that there were harmful effects for pregnant women and the fetus, some resulting in miscarriage of the baby. I'm 21 weeks along, but I have no signs of the rash on me. Is there a harmful effect for the baby?
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 57 minutes later

Pityriasis rosea is a non- XXXXXXX skin rash. Pityriasis rosea one must know that this is not a very XXXXXXX disease even when it occurs during pregnancy time. You should not worry about it as it is self limiting condition in two weeks. There is no evidence that it affects the growing foetus in the womb of pregnant.

You should help your husband resolve the rash, let him not get overheated. XXXXXXX warm showers help/
Anti itch creams should be used if itchy.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. If there are additional concerns, I am available for your followups.