Ask a Urologist   »  

Pinching feeling on penis, happens sometimes after ejaculation. Is it because I have too much sex?

Urologist
Question
slight pinch on penisXXXXXXX, 20, male, 5'9, there is a slight pinching feeling where the shaft and the head of my penis XXXXXXX it only happens when it wants too so its rare it seems to happen after ejaculation at times could I just b having to much sex with my girlfriend.
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 1 hour later
I would like to know if you have pain during intercourse, and is there any bending or curvature of the penis when it is erect. If neither of these is present, your condition is unlikely to be of significance. However, one way to know if intercourse is the culprit in causing the discomfort is by abstaining from sex for some time, and noting if the pain persists or disappears. However, prostatitis or engorged male accessory glands due to prolonged abstinence also can occasionally cause discomfort in glans penis!
Let me know if I can be of further help.
Best wishes.

Follow-up: Pinching feeling on penis, happens sometimes after ejaculation. Is it because I have too much sex? 7 minutes later
no there's no pain during sex and my penis isn't bent in anyway and I was in the works of keeping away from SEX, I have a bit of a sex problem I feel the need to ejaculate once a day so I'm not sure if that could be a problem that maybe I'm abuseing my penis, and yes your info is very helpful

Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 15 minutes later
As I have mentioned earlier, a clinical entity called Peyronie's disease is what we worry about when a patient has complaints of pain in the shaft of penis. This disease is associated with curvature and pain during intercourse, at least in the initial stages of the disease and one of the causes has been thought to be too vigorous or frequent intercourse. While it looks like you might not have Peyronie's disease, if you think you are indeed having frequent sex, see if you can take it easy for a few days or at least avoid anything more than gentle manipulation, and use lubrication if you have the slightest discomfort.

Follow-up: Pinching feeling on penis, happens sometimes after ejaculation. Is it because I have too much sex? 20 minutes later
thank you doctor your help is much appreciated!

Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 1 hour later
Happy to be of help:-)